Acana Light & Fit Dog Food for senior dogs 2 Kg
- Rich in Animal Ingredients: The Protein-Rich Diet Your Dog is Meant to Eat
- WholePrey Superfood: Poultry, Fish, Organs, Cartilage & Bone - Providing Nutrients in Their Most Natural & Nourishing Form
- Fresh and Raw & Regional: Ingredients Delivered to Our Kitchen Fresh or Raw from People We Trust
- Craveable Flavour: Infused with Freeze-Dried Liver for a Delicious Taste
A diet rich in protein promotes lean muscle mass and a healthy body weight, while keeping your dog sated and happy. ACANA Light & Fit is brimming with meat, organs, cartilage, and bone from free-run chicken and wild-caught flounder, plus the delicious nutrition of cage-free eggs. Whole animal ingredients mean your dog is getting everything they need in their most nourishing form, delivering nutrients naturally, without long lists of synthetic additives.
Quality Animal Ingredients Providing a strong and natural source of essential protein, vitamins, and minerals.
Fresh or Raw Poultry & Fish For a nutrient-dense, delicious food your dog will love.
3 1/4 kg Free-run chicken *** 500g Wild-caught fish *** 180g Cage-free eggs
Fresh chicken meat (16 %), chicken meal (14 %), turkey meal (14 %), red lentils, whole green peas, pea fibre, fresh chicken giblets (liver, heart, kidney) (5 %), herring meal (5 %), fresh eggs (4 %), fresh whole flounder (4 %), sun-cured alfalfa (4 %), field beans (4 %), green lentils, whole yellow peas, chicken fat (1 %), herring oil (1 %), fresh chicken cartilage (1 %), dried brown kelp, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole parsnips, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh mustard greens, fresh turnip greens, fresh whole carrots, fresh apples, fresh pears, freeze-dried chicken liver, freeze-dried turkey liver, fresh whole cranberries, fresh whole blueberries, chicory root, turmeric, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips. ADDITIVES (per kg): Technological additives: tocopherol-rich extract of natural origin. Nutritional additives: zinc chelate of amino acids hydrate: 100 mg. Zootechnical additives: Enterococcus faecium NCIMB10415: 600×10^6 CFU.
- Crude protein (min.)35%
- Fat content (min.)11%
- Crude fibre (max.)8%
- Crude ash (max.)7%
- Moisture (max.)12%
- Calcium (min.)1.7%
- Phosphorus (min.)1.1%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.)0.9%
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.)2.2%
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min.)0.3%
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.)0.3%
- Glucosamine* (min.)1500mg/kg
- Chondroitin sulfate* (min.)1000mg/kg