Beaphar Calming Collar for Cats
- Calming collar for Cats effectively reduces problem behaviour arising from stressful situations in cats of all breeds and ages
- Using valerian and lavender which are often used in human healthcare to manager stress
- It leaves cats feeling calm, settled and relaxed, reducing potentially destructive problem behaviour
Beaphar Calming Collar for cats effectively reduces problem behaviour arising from stressful situations in cats of all breeds and ages. Using Valerian and Lavender which are often used in human healthcare to manage stress. it leaves cats feeling calm, settled, relaxed and reduces problem behaviour. This can be especially important in a multi-cat (or pet) household as cats are particularly sensitive to other animals and changes in their environment. Once fitted, Valerian will be released immediately and the cat will begin to relax within approximately one hour and will be effective for up to 6 weeks. How to use: Fasten the collar ensuring a comfortable fit so that two fingers can be inserted between the collar and neck. If fitted to a growing cat, remember to loosen the collar regularly. Cut off any excess collar and dispose of with the household rubbish. For the collar to stay effective, it is important it remains next to the skin. Other collars should not be worn at the same time, or the effect might be reduced. Do not open the sachet until you are ready to use the collar. If the collar gets wet, it will continue to be effective once it has dried. If you want to wash your cat with shampoo, it is best to remove the collar and replace when the cat is dry. Safety: Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Not for use on cats below 12 weeks of age.
Beaphar Calming Collar for cats using for reducing problem behaviour arising from stressful situation.
- Uses safe and natural Ingredients that are slowly released over a period of 3-4 weeks.
- Contains Valerian and Lavender, which are often used in human care to manage stress and a anxiety.
- Once fitted, Valerian will be released immediately and and the pet will begin to relax within approximately one hour.
- Reduces excessive barking, chewing, scent marking and other undesirable behaviours in cats.
- Reduces anxiety in pets during the party season when there may be fireworks and lots of guests in the home.
- Especially important in a multi-cat (or pet) household as cat are partially sensitive to other animals and changes in their environment.